Saturday, March 1, 2014

Welcome to Summer!!!

On the last day of school I have a tradition (started last year) of having a “Welcome to Summer” party for the kids.  I didn’t think I was going to do it this year because we were scheduled to go up and have Javin May 23rd, so I was sad we weren’t going to have it.  Man how quickly things get put into perspective.  My friends decided to go ahead and do it for me, but we still had it at my house because it had the best yard.  I was not sure I wanted to be celebrating on this day, but it was a nice distraction, and I didn’t know, but my kiddos were expecting it.  I am so glad they were able to have their party.  I really have the best friends.  




I think these pictures are so cool.

No comments: