Sunday, March 2, 2014

First Day of School!!! August 15, 2013


Look how big they all are on their first day of school. Yes I sent cinnamon rolls with them to bribe their teachers. ;)
I have been really happy with all of my kids teachers this year.  All the kids love their teachers, and love going to school.  

Bryant is in Mr. Turk’s class  (I didn’t want to ask for a picture with him and embarrass Bryant).  I asked Bry if he wanted me to walk him to class, he gave a nervous laugh and said with a shrug, “Sure.”  It is so weird that he is in 5th grade now, and this is he last year in elementary school.  I don’t know how I’m going to take this transition to middle school.  

Conner is in Mrs. Grover’s class.  I was a little worried about having her as his teacher because she bought our house, and I didn’t want it to be awkward between us if something went wrong with the house, you know like flooding in the basement that has never flooded.  It sounds like the cities pipes have backed-up, I felt so bad.  But she has been very good to Conner, and completely professional with us.  It’s been a good year.  

Ethan’s is in Mrs. Moulton’s class, which I wasn’t worried at all.  Mindy was our Primary President and I was her 1st Counselor, so I knew she would be great with him.  He is also in speech therapy and is doing well with that.  He is in the higher reading group, which is really good considering he has a speech impediment.  He is a great little reader, writer, artist, and great a math.  

\

 Chloe is in Mrs. Turks, and Mrs. Lana’s preschools.  She loves both of them, and so do I, and she has learned so much.  She loves going and making friends.  It was hard at first for her to go, she was a little clingy, but she soon realized she has fun, and I come and get her when it is all done.  Preschool has been really good for her.


No comments: