We loved the aquarium. We ended up getting a family pass, because with so many of us it ended up being cheaper, and we even got one pass for my mom with it.
So the above saying was on the wall and we had to take a picture because the environmentalist who put that there only think you should "leave a trail", outside of San Juan County.
We touched sharks, and stingrays, and jelly fish. It was so great.
We loved the birds. I think it was everyone's favorite part. The birds loved this guy, and he was nice enough to put the bird on my kids.
The next day we came back and James bought some nectar to feed the birds so we could hold them. Everyone got a chance, but I accidentally dropped it. I was so mad at myself.
James said it best when he said, "You can't hold a bird and not smile."
Chloe and Ethan decided these were their penguins.
So many great memories.


















No comments:
Post a Comment