So Ethan recently learned to ride his bike, yes I know he is old, but every time I tried to teach him it was a horrible battle. He kept yelling, “This is dan-ger-ous! You want me to get hurt!” while screams of tears would go down his face. I finally wasn’t pregnant, and I was ready for him to learn. It was mean, and ugly, and yes I threatened to throw away his doggy… but he learned fast, and he loves it. He loves it so much, he became an expert, and decided to teach our little neighbor Kreed to ride. He really could ride pretty well already, just needs help getting it going, but Ethan is convinced that he taught him everything he knows. It was so cute watching them.
My favorite part is that Ethan is wearing a helmet, and Kreed isn't. It is so funny.
Comments from facebook:
Lou Muller: So Cute!
Bailey Herring: Haha cute
Melissa Bayless: That is so sweet!
Dantzelle Einerson: Ya, he's the run away! Ethan's such a sweet little boy. Well, I still think of him as little anyway.
Lynnette Johnson (Mom): Did he tell him how dangerous it is to ride a bike?
Geraldine Osborn (Grandma Church): Good job Ethan!





No comments:
Post a Comment