Owen's first swim in the pool!! He will be a waterdog like the other kiddos for sure. My friend Leia took the pictures because I didn't have my camera. Thanks Leia.
Comments from facebook:
Kristin H. Black Look at those cute chubby cheeks!
Kim Hurst Glover He is such a chunker! Love that he's such a healthy little guy!
Liz Mueller Weilenmann Awe. Is that mommy and me? I'm in town I should have gone
Mara Finger He is sooooo adorable!
Holly Olderog Shumway Those chubby cheeks are the cutes! He is adorable!!
Nicole Johnson Francom Yes! I LOVE kissing on those cute chubby cheeks.
Liesel Lunt Johnson He is so cute and chubby!
Patricia Nielson He has gotten so big. What a cute little guy.
Sandra Dutson Can I just sit and suck on those cheeks?
Geraldine Osborn I lay some claim to those chubby cheeks! I'll bet he loved it! He is so darn cute!
Alicia Black Another little fish!! So cute
Keri Brown Jensen Those cheeks!!!!!
Alexandra Sager Sherlock He's adorable!!







No comments:
Post a Comment