Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Welcome Back Real World


I thought I would pop on in to my blog before I got reading again. I started reading the "Twilight" books last week and I was hooked. I read "Twilight" and "New Moon" already, and am waiting for a friend to bring me "Eclipes". I am not a very fast reader, but it was hard to put down. My poor family my house, kids, husband and blog have all been neglected for the last week, plus I am tired from reading late at night (which is sometimes scary depending on where you are in the book). Thank you Jen for letting me barrow your books :), by the way James is mad at you for making it so that he lost his wife for a week.

P.S. Check out my music, it has "Bella's Lullaby" on it, thank you much Princess. I am now a true fan.

4 comments:

Andy & Alicia said...

YAY for twilight! It's so addicting. I love it. I hadn't heard Bella's lullaby yet. It's so pretty.

Ginger said...

Well I haven't read the twilight books, but I know perfectly well how everything goes to pot when I get a good book. It's so much fun.

Cambria, Ryan, Taeg, Tripp and Brigg said...

hahaha! I know what you mean. While I was reading them Ryan would always say, When you're affair with Edward and Jacob is over could I get my wife back? wusses! jk. I saw a shirt that said..Stephanie Meyer I want my wife back. lol! glad you're on the twilight band wagon!

Andrea said...

Ok-- I am blog hopping and I had to take a peak at your blog Nicole. I am close to getting mine done! Yours is so cute. Your pictures are adorable! Thanks for the blog help!- Andrea