
I am a little like Kristen, I like to put pictures with my posts. I found this one and thought it would be good to put. This is Conner on the left, and my Dad on the right as a baby. They look so much alike.
So the other day Brookie called to see what we were up to, Travis was gone watching football at a friends and I am guessing she knew we would be doing nothing. After talking a bit we decided to watch "High School Musical" sense we were the only ones who haven't seen it. Well when she got to our hose I woke up Conner who was sleeping on the couch (he does not like being woke up). I noticed that he peed in his pants a little so I took him to the bathroom and told him to take off his pants and underwear while I got him clean ones. Well when I returned Conner was standing half asleep peeing all over the drawers in the bathroom. One was slightly open and was being filled up with pee. When I yelled "What are you doing?" It woke him up and he was as shocked as I was. I couldn't help but laugh, even though it wasn't fun cleaning it up.



2 comments:
gotta love the cleanup of those FUN accidents!! Way to keep a sense of humor!
Oh my! That is so funny. I read that at work and I honestly was laughing to out loud. Funny Kids! I love those pictures of your dad and Conner. SO FUNNY!
Post a Comment