This post is dedicated to Bryant. He came home from school last week with this new book a slinky (that is already lost to the world) and this certificate from his school. They were having a heart attack reading contest to see who could read the most books in February. Bryant said he wanted to win, so we read and read and read 65 books. My aunt had given me some phonics reading books that he could read, and then he would bring some books home from school. He did so good and I am so proud of him.
Then on Saturday morning he lost his first tooth. I was hoping his first would be the black dead tooth. He was so happy that he gets to write his name in a book at school. He also was so excited about the tooth fairy he was so happy to get to bed. He got two quarters for his tooth, I think he did pretty good. By the way that isn't blood on his face, it is James' candy that they got into while I was getting ready.
So today Ethan was sleeping and Conner was at school and I gave Bryant his lunch while I swept the kitchen. Then he said “All the mommies are doing what you are doing.”
“What?”
“All the mommies are sweeping right now.”
“Well what are the daddies doing?”
“The daddies are all a work, and all the boys are eating lunch watching their mommies work.” Then after a few minutes he said. “We need to have a girl, huh.”
“Why do we need to have a girl.”
“So that we will know what all the girls are doing right now.”
“Bryant you are so funny.”
“I know.”



2 comments:
Bryant is so cute! He has always been so funny and said the funniest things. I just remember he was always so sweet to Alex even if she was being a brat.
Congratulations Bryant!!! He's such a thoughtful boy!!!! And he was right, I was sweeping at that same exact time!!! Oh wait, actually, I was probably sleeping, nevermind. But, you do need a little girl, when are you going to get working on that? j/k Bryant you are so funny!
Post a Comment