Thursday, March 12, 2009

The Cortez Rec Center with Friends

We finally made it to the Rec Center in Cortez. We went with Brookie and her kids, Val and Wendy and the Tanners. We had so much fun and it wasn’t as expensive as I thought it was going to be. Towards the end James and I went down the big slide and it was way fun. I think we are going to try to go again sometime.

Conner taking a nap on the drive over, he looks so uncomfortable.





I did video of the swimming area so that everyone will know what to expect, people would explain it but I still didn’t get it.


Here is video of Ethan helping me blow up the floaty.




Here is Ethan's birthday invitations that I did. I think they turned out pretty cute. I can't believe he will be one tomorrow, poor thing has been sick all week but he is getting alot better everyday. I love him so much.

1 comment:

Keith Cheryl Wheeler said...

How fun. That would be a fun place to go. We have a place like that in St. George that we have yet to take to kids to. We need to do that this summer. We sure are missing you guys. We are still looking into the "BIG" trip but haven't made a final decision yet. We will let you know once we do:) LOVe you