Tuesday, March 17, 2009

I Am Loving the Nice Weather!


Ethan loves, loves, loves his teddy bear. His aunt Cheryl gave it to him when he was born and it has become his favorite. The other day we got home from my Mom's late at night and I realized that his teddy bear was in the washer so I had James run down and put it in the dryer why I got Ethan ready for bed. We had to do a breathing treatment which he usually is pretty good for, but he usually has his bear. He cried the whole time it was awful. Then James took him and tried to calm him down, but he just screamed. A little while latter James comes in with Ethan and three stuffed animals. They went through every stuffed animal we had and those were the ones that Ethan seemed to be halfway okay with, they each had different features that were like his bear. Then James told me (and then showed me) that when he was looking for his bear he wouldn't cry but would have a concerned look on his face, then when he stopped looking Ethan would cry, it was so funny. Don't worry the bear finally was dry enough and Ethan greeted him with open arms. We will not forget to put it in the dryer next time.

We are going to go to DISNEY LAND! We decided to tell the boys because they really don't know what it is and so we can really build it up for them. Well our reservations and information came in the mail along with these little bags for the boys. Bryant was so excited when we gave it to him that he disappeared for a while and came back with his bag packed. He had his superman cape just incase he "needs to help someone." Then he had a shirt and his teddy bear, everything folded up nicely. Then Conner wanted to pack so Bryant helped him, he put in two pairs of pants and two shirts which were folded up neatly. I am so excited to go; the boys will have so much fun, maybe as much fun as me.



St. Patrick’s Day
I am kind of a dork when it comes to holidays, I love them and for some reason I love St. Patrick’s Day. I made green pancakes with green milk for breakfast. Notice Bryant's disappointed look? He was mad because I had told him a few months ago when he wanted a green pancake like his grandma made him when he was in Lana's that I didn't know how to make them. He said I had lied to him, which I did:0. I just told him I figured it out.




At lunch I let them paint their bread with milk with green food coloring, then you toast it, then I turned the soup green too. I don't think I am going to do anything green to the dinner for two reasons: 1. James is sick of it, and not a big fan.
2. I don't know how much green dye is too much, I am sure we reached our limit.





I love nice weather. Here are the boys enjoying the nice day outside. Ethan loves being outside so much, I wish he could walk so he could enjoy it more. It was such a beautiful day:).

6 comments:

Christina said...

So when are you coming down to Disneyland? Sure you come when we are leaving but if it is before the 28th of this month, call us we would love to meet up with you!

Becks said...

How fun...love the green toast and soup! I'm jealous about your Disneyland trip. I keep telling my James that we need to go, but we have yet to start the savings process to get us there! Have a GREAT time!!!!

Andy & Alicia said...

When are you guys going to Disneyland? That will be so much fun! I love all of your green food, my mom always made us green pancakes for breakfast too. So this year I made them for Andy for dinner.

jenfra said...

Okay so the Disneyland story with your boys packing was absolutely adorable....too bad we can't come too! Hope you guys have a great time!

Brione said...

You guys are such a cute family!! We finally broke down and told Ariana too, she lets me know how extremely excited she is EVERYDAY! We are so X-cited to go with you guys!

Jay Jones said...

You're such a good mom!!! That sounds like you had a fun St. Patrick's Day!!!!
Michelle