Friday, May 22, 2009


We got these camp chairs for the boys when they were on sale and Ethan just loved having his own special chair.



I went outside to check on the boys and Conner had snuck in and got a waffle for each of them. Ethan looked so big sitting by them.




So here are some remodeling pictures. People have been asking about our house and I tell them it's like the book, "If you Give a Mouse a Cookie".
If you are going to side your...you should put house wrap on it for extra insulation.
If you are going to do that...you should put in new windows.
If you are going to get new windows...you should reframe them all.
If you are going to do windows...you should also put a hole in your bathroom wall and add a window (which will include a little plumbing).
It will be nice when it is all done. I love how handy and what a hard worker James is. His brother Mike has helped sooooo much too. It is great having family and friends who are so willing to help. Thanks.

3 comments:

Chelle said...

Wow!!! I love the correlation between that book and home remodeling...SO TRUE!!! I was wondering what you guys were doing too, but I keep forgetting to ask you! That's so great that James is so handy!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Cool Nicole! Looks like alot of fun ;) DO you guys have new neighbors? I can't believe how big Ethan is!! You will have to post pics of your new beautiful house. NOt that it wasn't beautiful before haha

Andy & Alicia said...

Your house is looking so good. You are very lucky that James is such a hard worker. He is doing a really good job, and think of all the money you're saving.