Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th of July

I love the 4th of July!!! It is so much fun, the parades, the booths, the music, the fireworks, the food, what's not to like.



Conner got sprayed by one of the fire trucks. He loved it, he loves getting wet;).

Here are the "Tree Hug'n" Francom boys. Everytime anything would come around the corner with water they would run behind this tree. Fool me once shame on you, fool me twice...

I was worried that our 4th of July photographer wouldn't show, but luckily she made it (better late them never). Thank you Kristen for your services.

We had a booth this year selling shirts (see above picture for one of the designs). We had 4 different shirts. Two were a little more "loud", and then two that were not so much. Let's just say we should have done just loud shirts. But it did go well and we even took orders for more shirts.
Here are the boys manning the booth.

I took the boys over to try and rope some goats. Let's just say tree huggers don't make good ranchers. They had free puppies to make the parents look really bad when they told their crying kids "NO!":).




Francoms stopped by on their way home from the mountain. I tryed to give them a Blanding Pride shirt but they wouldn't take them.

I tryed to get a picture of this but James told Bryant to get down before I got it. He was on this rock showing off the tattoo Wendy gave him to passing cars.


Fireworks! Ethan and his best friend Peyton.



I love this picture of my parents with the boys.

2 comments:

Christina said...

Looks like a fun 4th! I wish I could have been there. Thanks for all the pictures. That picture of Conner getting wet is so stinkin funny!

CK Black Family said...

That photographer friend of yours is something else! LOVE all the fun festivities in small towns! Way to go on your t-shirts!