Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Block Party

Lana started having a block party during the 4th last year. It is so much fun. There is food, water slides, water balloons, games, basketball, balloon volleyball, sidewalk chalk, decorating, and fireworks. It is one of my favorite parties of the year. Thank you Lana and to everyone who help with it.

James helping the boys decorate their bikes.




After this Heath stole some candy from a baby.


Conner before

Conner after


After the party we headed up to the cabin for our reunion. Boys were out before we even hit the dirt road. I always have boys sleeping in the car pictures, I can't help it, check out Conner.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Cute! I need that pic of the 2 ethans from last years block party! i got the email about this and I wanted to go soo bad! It was a blast last year :)