Here's James putting the last piece up on the peak. We are way close to being done, I can't wait.
Wednesday, July 15, 2009
Sometimes James Helps;)
Every once in a while James helps me do the siding. We rented some scaffolding and finished the back of the house, and the two peaks. He just has two boards up there, not very safe. It was hot and a lot of work, but worth it.

Here's James putting the last piece up on the peak. We are way close to being done, I can't wait.
Here's James putting the last piece up on the peak. We are way close to being done, I can't wait.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Your house looks so nice!! I'm sure you'll be glad to get your spare time back!!
Cute lemonade stand too! If only I would've known!
Your house looks so good. Good job Nicole (and James).
Post a Comment