Monday, November 23, 2009

Happy Birthday!

Last week we had mine and James' birthdays. For my birthday we went with Brooke and Trav, Michelle and Jay and Becca and Jesse and all the little kids over to the rec. center in Cortez. It was so much fun, and the kids loved it. Aysia was the only girl out of 10 kids, and she was the only kid brave enough to go off the big slide. Her face was so funny coming out of the slide, she was so happy.

After the rec. center James came up with the idea (all by himself:) to have the husbands and kids go to McDonald's while me and the girls had a girls lunch.

This is the picture Becca took with her phone of me being sung too. I look so silly happy. It was really funny.

It was so great, I got to go spend family friend time at the rec center and then have girls time. James is so thoughtful. Thanks for a great birthday James.

For James' birthday I had the Bar D. Wranglers come to Blanding and put on a show. So many people came to celebrate James' birthday;). We had cake and James' favorite dinner. I wanted to give him a party, but I knew he really didn't want one and he was so sweet to give me what I wanted. He is such a wonderful Husband and Father. I hope you had a good birthday.

No comments: