Monday, November 2, 2009

October Snow

The boys were so happy last week when they woke up to snow. We could here them in the front room talking about how awesome it was. When I got up Bryant kept saying "I have a surprise for you." while Conner is yelling "It's snowing, it's snowing." Bryant asked me if it was Christmas. I had to break it to him that he had 2 more months.
The boys were so happy to get there snow gear on, even if I wasn't quite ready to get it all out for the year. Poor Bryant had to go to school, so he had to wait till he got home to play with his brothers (I'm sure he had plenty of fun with his friends at school).

I love these under coats I got for the boys last year, they have the gloves sewed in so you don't have to worry about them falling off. They are called no snow snugglers. Cute Ethan.



Classic Conner, you just have to love him:).


James came home from work and went right out and played with the boys in the snow. They have so much fun with their Daddy.


Ethan loved the snow. He was screaming at me while I was making dinner because I wouldn't go outside with him. James came and saved the day.

No comments: