Monday, November 2, 2009

This Is Halloween

Friday we went to Bryant's school for the Halloween parade and his program. It was all so great. Mrs. Johnson does a great job with the program. Afterwards James took Ethan. Conner and I stayed to help with the party/carnival. I think Conner thinks he is a member of the class when it comes party time.

That night James and I went to a Halloween party at Ginger and Steve's. It was tons of fun, I think Ginger is so good at doing parties (what a fun talent to add to her many). James went as a Bronco Football player (Thanks Candace, Dave and Grant. I would thank Brett but the pants didn't fit.:), I went as a Home Coming Queen (Thank you Natasha, you're awesome). I guess we were living out some fantasy or something ;).
I didn't get any pictures of me and James in our costumes, or any other couples together (big regret they were great).
Ginger and Steve were Hawaiian Tourist, Haven was a Redd Mechanic employee and Colby was a Leprechaun, Kristen was Wonder Woman and Curtis was Captain America, Crystaleen was a Fairy and Jimmy was a Sorcerer (even though he looks like a bat in the collage). Brooke was a Gypsy and Travis was Clark Kent (Superman), Michelle and Jay were Belle and Edward from Twilight. Great Costumes everyone.
Thanks for inviting us Ginger we had so much fun!


1 comment:

CK Black Family said...

i'm so glad you took pictures! way to go!