This last Saturday we decided it would be fun to pack up a lunch and take the boys down to Comb Wash for a hike. It was so much fun, the boys loved it. I have to admit I had a little break down when James took Bryant and Ethan up a little too high for me. I just hated seeing my babies up so high. In all honesty it really wasn't at all bad, I am just a big chicken. Conner stayed with me so we could comfort each other.



The boys were taking a little break in the shade, and their dad thought it would be funny to get them a little wet. The funny thing is it didn't even get them, they didn't even know anything had happened.

Everyone had fun climbing around these cool rocks.

This is a great picture of Conner, good job James.

I love the way our family picture turned out.
3 comments:
fun outing! You should use that family shadow picture for your christmas card.
What a fun family picture. Looks like a GREAT day!
I love these pictures, you guys look like you were having so much fun. Hiking is the best, it's exercise, and fun, and a place where your mind can be clear! I love it!!
Post a Comment