Monday, May 2, 2011

Chloe's 1!!

I know I am way late on this, but my mom had pictures on her camera I kept forgetting to get.

I can’t believe my baby is already 1! She is such a wonderful, perfect addition to our family. She is so much fun. When she smiles for some people she squints her eyes just like I use to when I was a baby/toddler. She hasn’t walked yet (and this post is a month late) but she is getting close (Why walk when you can be carried?). She loves being outside, but does not like the grass. I am still her favorite, but is definitely a “daddy’s girl”. She loves playing with her brothers who adore her. Ethan is getting a little rough with her, but it is making her tough. She has picked up a little biting habit that she has only used on Ethan, but I think it is her way of defending herself. Her favorite foods are ice cream and french fries (I worry a little for her… but all things in moderation?). She is my most picky eater, But she is getting better.

Do you like all the buts in this post? I am just practicing making excuses for my princess (JK).

I love you Chloe! I love your smile, your laugh, your personality, how much you cuddle, that you let me do your hair, that I’m your favorite, and so much more. Here’s to many girl outings in the near future!

Her Birthday invitation.








3 comments:

Christina said...

I love the cake pictures! She is adorable Nicole!

Andy & Alicia said...

She is so pretty! And you don't need to apologize for making excuses and saying "but" alot. That's what parents do!

P.S. you are one of the sweetest people I know. I can't believe you remembered and thought of us the other day. Thank you so much for being so awesome!

Brione said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE Your pictures. I can't believe she is getting so old. Man I hate getting old. I miss you guys so much!