

These pictures are fun. The first is James beating his sister at chess (not very nice), and then the other is James and Ethan just being cute in his "jail bird" outfit.
Well on to the big news. James got a new job!!! Yeah!!! He is excited to start working for Eagle Air Medical. He starts on the December 15th. Eagle Air has bases all over, one in Blanding, one in Hawaii, and one in Denver, they are opening a new one in Alaska and hired James to do the book keeping and payroll for that base (Guardian Flights). James is nervous but excited to start this new job, and we feel that there will be more room for mobility there. I am so proud of him, and thankful that he found a job he is excited about, I think he will like it.



9 comments:
CONGRATS JAMES....and Nicole (the wife should always be included on big things like this!)
Congrats! You will be staying in town I hope - no moves to Alaska, okay???
Hey I know I already told you, but congratulations again on the new job. We are very excited for you. Oh, and in my defense, I was really close to beating James in chess;)
Congratulations to James, that is really xciting!
Hey congratulations! We would have loved to stay and play with you guys in Monticello/Blanding. But we had to get for some tests for my brother. Hope all is going well and we are excited to hear about the new job!! Hopefully we will see you during Christmas time..will you guys be around?
Congrats! That will be way exciting. Good job!!!
Yeah James!!!
Way to go! Finding a job right now is like GOLD! Especially one you really like, you'll do great.
I know someone who is going to miss James at his old job. But congratulations. Hopefully this is a step forward. Also, I wanted you to know I posted more pictures from one of our playdates this summer. You can see them on my blog.
Post a Comment