Saturday, December 6, 2008

Thanksgiving with the Francoms



I love this picture of Bob lounging with the kids on the couch.

We had a good Thanksgiving this year with the Francoms. Cheryl and Kevin traveled with their cute little families, Becky came home,and then Mike's Family and our family came over. It was so nice and relaxing (I don't know if Ann and Bob would agree with me). We had a great dinner (Thanks Ann), and then we played games and lounged. Latter we enjoyed a variety of pies twice. I love Thanksgiving because it is so fun to hang out with family, eat and just enjoy each others company. James played me at chess and was just as mean to me as he was his sister (but he doesn't have to go home with his sister).
We also had another Thanksgiving at Grandma/pa Frost's house the next day (can't have to much turkey:). Then we went back to Monticello the day after that for Kevin's and Liesl's Baby's Blessing(Carter). Later that night I led Becky, Tamara and Cheryl in kickboxing to help us feel better about the huge intake. Then Conner and Josh were entertaining us with their wrestling, Conner was laughing so much. Over all it was a great Thanksgiving weekend.

1 comment:

Keith Cheryl Wheeler said...

Hey Nicole,
We had a great time at Thanksgiving with you. I wish we could do that kickboxing class more often, I need it! Hope to see you soon. Love you all.