Monday, October 19, 2009

Afternoon with Friends

Brooke's little boy Ty Ty came over for the afternoon to play with Conner. They have been playing so good lately. Brooke was one of my best friends growing up, I swear we played Barbies everyday. It is so great to have our kids be best friends too.

After Aysia and Bryant got home from school Brooke brought her new lap top over and edited pictures while the kids played and we hung out. I am so happy she got a lap top so she can leave her house:).


I gave the kids some watermelon and they had a watermelon seed spitting contest. Aysia was pretty awesome at it, she is a good spitter.

This is an action shot, and the perfect example of why I wanted a new camera. If any of the kids would move the picture wouldn't turn out. Yeah I got my new camera this week so no more blurry pictures.

I love this picture of Ethan. He was loving going down the driveway and we were trying to stop him. Now we have to watch him even closer. I swear he has no fear.

I had to throw in the picture of Conner as a dogie he is just so cute.

2 comments:

Christina said...

So fun Nicole. The kids are all growing up! I bet you are loving your new camera. What did you get?

Becks said...

Love the picture of Conner!!! Too cute!!!