Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Soccer! Cha Ching $$


I officially became a "Soccer Mom" this year. Bryant was very unmotivated to say the least. It was so frustrating for James to watch Bryant play his favorite sport and not do anything. Finally his very last game (which I missed because I was reffing volleyball, ugh :/ ) My Mom decided to give him a little motivation. She told him she was going to take quarters and a cup and every time he kicked the ball she would put a quarter in for him. I told her pennies would work the same, but she said she was doing quarters. They said it was his best game (even though he went the wrong way a couple of times, and stole the ball from his teammates). I really wish I could have been at that game, it would have been fun to watch.


Conner loves soccer, and can't wait to play, I don't think we will have to bribe him with anything.

1 comment:

Christina said...

It's funny how kids are so easily motivated with simple things. She probably could have used fruitloops and it was just the thought that he was going to get something in the end. That is awesome, that Blanding has soccer now. I wish they had of when we were kids. Or did they? I was always forced to dance. :) And look where that got me!!! NOT!