Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Winterizing the Cabin

This last weekend we went up to the cabin to help grandpa winterize. The boys had so much fun. They love riding the 4-wheelers, hiking, feeding fish, "helping" with the fire, etc. It is kind of sad shutting down the cabin. We always have plans to spend more time up there but then we get busy and before you know it summer is over.


Grandpa was eyeing Bryant's hat, and talked him into a trade, but only long enough for the picture.

Oh, did I mention that we took my Dad's elk bugle with us (thanks Dad). The boys loved it, but I am sure nothing was coming in, well maybe to see what was dieing.

Oh, did I mention that it was the opening day of the deer hunt, I am also sure that any hunters near by hated us:).



Ethan was picking up gravel and putting it in the hole in James' pants. He did it a couple of times before James noticed, then when we made Ethan stop he was so mad.


I love this picture.





Grandma was nice enough to take the boys down to feed the fish. James, Ethan and I came down to help.


There were so many fish, this picture really didn't do it justice. The water was way clear.


Grandma and Grandpa Frost are so great, we love going up to the cabin and spending time with them. I figured out why Ethan is so busy all the time, and always has to be doing something, it's because I named him after Grandpa Frost, Harold is always going.

1 comment:

Brione said...

So fun. I miss being able to go to the cabin whenever. I miss just going to the cabin period. That is so funny about rocks in James pants. HEHE