Look at her cute little profile.

According to the poll on the side half of you are right. James is on the side that was wrong. I was really worried when they told me she was breech, and then I realized that she had plenty of time to turn.

My ultrasound was scheduled for next week, then the hospital called yesterday morning and said the lady was down and they had an appointment if I wanted to switch, of course I did.

We checked Bryant out of school and let him come with us, we figured he was old enough. He was so good the whole time. He barley made a peep. I'm glad we took him.
I love this picture of her little foot.

I had really prepared myself for a boy, I thought for sure she was going to be a boy. It was a fun surprise. Everything looks good, she looked very healthy and was moving like crazy. James and I were looking at names last night on the computer. He was up pretty late and I fell asleep on the couch. Now it is time to start buying pink!



11 comments:
that is so exciting!!!! CONGRATS! Having a girl will be a great change! yay for pink! lol
No way! I was so sure you guys were having another boy! Congrats on your little girl! Yay!
ahhhhhhhhhhhhh I am so happy for you guys. I knew it was a girl. Oh she is going to be the cutest little thing. Congrats girl. Love you so much, and thank you for the prayers and comments. It really makes a difference. Love you
Hetal
CONGRATULATIONS!! That is so exciting!
Yay! How exciting for you guys. Buying girl stuff is SO fun after having boys!
That is awesome. I am so excited for you.
Yeah! Girls are so fun! Congrats.
Yay Nicole!!!! Congrats!!!! Ah our kids would have so close again if I didn't lose mine. I doubt I would have had a girl but if I did you could have named her the same(because of the Ethan thing) lol. Congrats again!!!
YAY!!!YAY!!!YAY!!!
Congrats Nicole and James!!! She's so cute!!!! I could tell it was a girl just from the profile. Well, tht and because you already told me. But she does have a very cute profile! YEAH for you!!!!!!
Yeah!!! I'm not going to lie, girls are a lot of fun. I think it's just the change more than anything. Dresses, tights, hair bows, dolls, it's all so exciting.
Post a Comment