

Ethan had just woke up from his nap, and would not cooporate. He did not want to wear the hat thing that came with his costume.

Trunk or Treat went great. The kids had tons of fun gathering candy. Conner went up to Clint (member of our bishopric) and informed him that he was a caterpillar. "Want to know what caterpillar's have? They have lots of legs and a giant butt." Latter when Clint was trying to have him tell me what caterpillars have he just said they have lots of legs. His costume was really cute, the little butt would go side to side when he walked.

Ethan finally put the hat on, and then he wouldn't take it off. He was so mad when it was time to take the costume off, he kept picking it up and throwing it at me.
James has become pretty dang good at carving. Bryant and James did the scary face and James did the lady in the fire and Conner and I did the happy pumpkin.



3 comments:
You have been a busy blogger lately. I love it! I think your pumpkins are great, and I love all your Halloween pictures. Including the snow pictures. You do such a great job of recording your life.
Wow, it looks like you have really packed it in lately. I loved the cat grilled cheese sandwiches. That is such a cute idea. And I am very impressed with your pumpkins. Fun. Fun. Fun.
Cute kiddos! I love That James' pumpkins look so professional! Very nice.
Post a Comment