Monday, March 30, 2015

Chloe and Pagie BFFs (2-24-15)

Chloe's Best Friend Page came over to go sledding.  I can not get over how cute these two are.


My favorite was watching them try to go down the sled together.  It is harder than it looks.

Sometimes our big brother wants to sled too.

So we give him the sled and go down like penguins. 
I wrote: Chloe said, "We are Best Friends Forever, BFF!"
I love this picture of both of them.
Beth Millward (Pagie's mom): Paige also told me they were sisters!!! They are stinking cute!
Kerri Brown Jensen: This is adorable!!!
Larene Kelly (Beth's friend): This is one of the cutest pictures of all time!!!
I wrote: I'm so happy Chloe finally has a sister .
Alicia Black: Oh my! I love all of these pictures! Cute!!!
Brooke Pehrson: These are so so cute!
Lindsay Nielson: We so would have joined you.  they are super cute!
Andrea Jensen Nielson: Love!
Michelle Jones: Adorable!!!!
Lou Mueller: What wonderful photos. What great fun!!! These two are beyond cute!!! 

No comments: