For Valentines James and I worked like crazy on the basement because it was the last day we could work on it before the carpet came. I did make time to do Chloe's hair cute. Then while we were working she made a bunch of random Valentines to take to the neighbors.


Then we sent all the kids on a walk to take around mini golf valentines to all the neighbor kids. Bryant and Ethan were fighting right before I took this picture and I still sent them like a super mom.


Then we had a fancy drink to go with their hart pizzas.
We didn't have time on Valentine's Day to do the games I wanted to do with the kids (a repeat of what I did for Ethan's class party which was Awesome!), so we did them at my parents house. I thought my parents might enjoy watching them, and being a part of it, but I was wrong. The kids still had fun. Here is a list of all the games:
1. Stack Conversation Harts as high as you can.
2. Pick up harts with chop sticks
3. Cookie on Forehead
5. Suck marshmallows with straw into cup
4. Toss marshmallows in cups
6. Hart Lava
7. Love spot







No comments:
Post a Comment