I had been looking forward to this day for a long time, and I knew when it finally came I would cry, and I did. It was way harder for me then him. Look at his happy face in the pictures. We moved the boys down stairs, and put him in his own room Feb. 19 the day after his 11 month mark. It is now a few weeks later and I have to say it is the best. We sleep better so we are happier, he sleeps better so he is happier. He has picked up on a schedule and does 2 naps a day and sleeps from 8:00-7:00 everyday. Before his naps were so random, and he would wake up and cry for mom several times a night. Good day in the Francom home. By the way, the older boys and Chloe are all happier too. Chloe, and Bryant have their own rooms witch they love, and Ethan and Conner are enjoying their room, and becoming good friends.
Friday, March 6, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment