Friday, March 6, 2015

Owen 11 Months Old!!!!

He is growing so big so fast!  He is roughly 22 lbs. now.  He loves playing with his siblings, and they all adore him. He is pulling himself up on everything, and acts like he is so brave when he moves from one piece of furniture to another.  He looks at me and smiles like, 'Did you see that? That was awesome!  I can't believe I did it!' He loves food, and screams at who ever is feeding him if it is not coming fast enough, he really prefers feeding himself whenever possible.  He is getting a little picky.  He gets mad if I feed him something other than what we are eating.  He gives open mouth slobber kisses, and he loves being held and cuddling time right after he wakes up, which I love.  He says "mama" all the time, and that is pretty much it.  He sometimes says Hi, or Hey.  He loves "the Baby in the mirror", and gets mad after baths if we forget to stop and sing "The Baby in the Mirror" song, and say hi to the baby.  We love this happy baby so much it is crazy!


Not the biggest fan of laying in his car seat for pictures.



He loves his bath, but he loves it even more when he has little buddies like Chloe and Ethan with him.

A Beautiful day spent on the cheap swing-set with his siblings.

Look how happy he is to be with him.  They are so good to him.

No comments: