




A while ago we got a Christmas add from Walmart. I thought it would keep the boys busy while I cooked to have them circle what they wanted. Bryant with out me knowing cut out his favorite things and had stashed them away. Last night we went to the Tree For All to see Santa, we were loading up in the van when Bryant says, "Wait for me!" and then runs to his room. When we were out in the van he showed us what he got to show Santa, he had brought his cut outs (he is so funny), I guess he wanted Santa to be sure he got the right thing. While waiting in line he clutched those papers in his hand, and then showed Santa one by one each picture, then he kept the papers (probably to be sure he gets the right one dang it). When it was Conner's turn he was rambling off his list I didn't hear it, but I am sure it included "two Mickey Mouse". Ethan just kind of glared at him, but he didn't cry. It was fun seeing Santa.



7 comments:
That's so cute your boys all with Santa. Especially Bryant being prepared with his list for Santa. That's one smart kid. I don't know if you can get away with any substitutions with him.
When Garrett was younger, every time he sat on Santa's lap, he would ask him for whatver treat he happened to be giving out that day. At least he always got what he wanted from Santa.
Here's hoping Bryant doesn't change his mind about what he wants in a couple weeks, after "Santa" has already gotten it for him.
Wow, I am long-winded today.
Too fun! Love the pictures...maybe if I gave Santa actual pictures, I would finally get the ring I have been asking for (birthday, anniversary, and Christmas) for the pasted 3 years. So far I have a gun and a barbeque grill, but NO ring. Apparently, Santa needs visuals...I'm so glad Bryant gave me the idea!!!!
Nicole, I'm impressed that they all three sat on his lap without crying. I knew we didn't stand a chance of putting Ell on a strange man's lap. She only likes him froma distance.
Nicole, I have decided to go private. If you would like, send me your contact info and I will send you an invite. I'm a freak...what can I say :)
Bryant is so funny...I guess that makes it easier for you guys. Your kids are so cute. Hope you guys will be around for Christmas and we can at least stop in and see you!
Love the list. Bryant knows what he wants. Now good luck filling the order! Tell James congrats on the the new job!
Your kids are so funny! Looks like you guys had a great thanksgiving as well. We miss you guys and can't wait to see you for Christmas.
Post a Comment