Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Francom Christmas




Ehan's first Christmas present.


Conner trying to blow up a balloon.

We got the boys some video games, and told them to open them together. This is the result of the first one they opened. It was so funny to see their faces when they realized they each had a hold of the game.

Half way through opening gifts, Bryant was so happy he went over and gave James a hug.

Conner posing with his two Mickey Mouses.

Bryant with his Light Saver.





I love Christmas. Not so much for the presents that I get, but more for seeing my kids faces Christmas morning. Conner had been asking for "two Mickey Mouses" for a month, and luckily with little reminders never changed his mind. Bryant wanted several things, but most of all a skateboard like his cousins', but Santa knew he wasn't old enough yet, but he got two light savers (Santa must have known he has a little brother. When Conner opened up his Mickeys he was so happy that he held them up and posed for a picture, and kept saying "I got two Mickey Mouses". Bryant was so happy with his light saver I don't even think he thought about the skateboard.
After Christmas at our house we went up to my parents, where the kids got another round of spoiling, and so did we (thanks mom and dad). We were going to go over to Francoms, but the weather was to bad, but we got to relax at home, and let the kids enjoy their Christmas. Later we went back up to my Moms for dinner and to hang out with family, Dave and I did a little karaoke which I know sounded awful, but no one else really tried (David and Jami for about 2 minutes) I think it is harder then people think to sing in front of others. Over all a nice relaxing Christmas.

Conner pretended to be a dog all morning, notice the leach. It was nice to get a new dog for Christmas that was already potty trained. What a good dog.


Here is a picture of Jami and Claire and to the right is the two baskets I made for Claire and Even (we drew them out this year).


Ethan enjoying one of his new books.


Ethan was so tired after opening the presents, and watching all the kids.



As soon as Bryant got home from Grandmas' he couldn't wait to brush his teeth with his new tooth brush/paste that Santa brought him.


The boys got a tent with tunnels on it, that we put up in there room. We let them sleep in it, but Bryant is the only one who lasted in it.


Ethan trying to get courage enough to crawl in the tube. When I went in the tent on the other end he finally did it.

1 comment:

Brione said...

It looks like you guys had a wonderful year! It so much fun to hang with you and your cute family. I cannot wait until we get to see you guys again! Tell everyone Hi from us :)