Sunday, December 28, 2008

Hanging out at Grandma/pa Johnson's House

Cute picture of my little Ethan:). He is getting so big.

This is my Sister-in-law Jami and her beautiful baby girl (first girl on my side of the family out of 9 grandsons). Aren't they cute.

My nephew Brett is so cute playing guitar with Conner. He was doing the notes and letting Conner strum the song.




My brother David and his wife Jami came down for Christmas with their three boys (Logan, Cameron and Evan) and little girl (Claire). They came all the way from Portland, and we only see them once or twice a year so this is pretty exciting. The first night we made homemade pizzas (good job Candace) and just hung out and visited. The cousin all enjoyed playing, and have been enjoying spending time with each other ever sense. We have been at my Mom's house almost everyday this week, and to be honest as much as I love spending time with my siblings I miss my house, but James misses it the most. My brother Dustin came Tuesday and left Saturday, it was nice seeing him also. I liked having our whole family together for Christmas.

This is the new dog that Candace and Dave got their boys for Christmas, my brother Dustin brought him down from up North, and they didn't want to farm him our for two days so he gave him to the boys early. They were so happy, it was priceless. They named him Floyd (after Pink Floyd, and my great great Grandpa and my Uncle Terry:). The dog is such a good dog, I usually hate little dogs, because they are yappy and think they are so tough, but just annoying. This dog makes me kind of (not all the way) want a little dog around. Cute dog Candace.

Conner playing with Floyd.

Grant and Shay with their new dog.

Bryant with Lucy.

Ethan with my brothers dog Lucy, she is such a good dog. Are kids love her.

1 comment:

Nan said...

I love all your pictures. It looks like you are having a great holiday. I think hanging out with family is one of the best parts of the holidays.