Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Play!



On Wednesday some of my friends and I went to the high school's Christmas Play (Oh, we brought our kids too:). It was pretty fun, the kids did a good job on the play, and my boys loved it, even Ethan was happy. During the play the toys realize that their are children all around, when Bryant figured out that they were talking about him, that he was who they could see he got the funniest smile on his face. They had to vote between Santa or The Toy Maker. After the play one of the actors asked Conner who he voted for and he said "Lizard". It was a lot of fun and I am glad we went. These are the last pictures of Bryant before he fell and got his black eye:(, I wish I would have done his hair.

No comments: