
New Years Baby, the cutest Elf in the world and a man in a dress with a hat. I thought New Years Baby was pretty creative.

James made a good tall Elf. Thanks Worthy for the pictures:).
James had his last day of work and his Christmas Party on the same day Thursday the 11th. The only reason why they were able to have the party is to give out the award for James working 5 years (he his his 5 year mark the Monday before).
It was pretty fun, we played a couple of games in teams. The first one guy (Joe) was blindfolded while we talked to him and helped him make a Santa Clause out of paper cotton balls and glue. The second we took wrapping paper and designed an outfit for James to wear. I enjoyed it and James looked so cute. I think James is going to miss his co-workers, but he is so excited to move on. He is going to do so great.
By the way, I am planning on posting about the Eagle Air party, but I am waiting for someone to send me a picture to post with it.



3 comments:
Hey girl I miss you. You look great. So when are you having another cute little one. Maybe when you have your last, I might have my first. And maybe they can get married. ha ha ha. I added you to my blog I hope that is ok. You can add me to yours if you would like. TTYL
Merry Christmas!
Hetal
Oh geez...James looks hilarious...does he dress up like that often...Tell him we want to see the costume in person when we come down...That is so great about his new job....Hope you guys are doing great!
Great outfits! Oh the fun to be had with wrapping paper! Love my title on your side bar!!! Aren't James' the best people ever? How is your James liking his new job?
Post a Comment