Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Let it Snow!







I am really not the biggest fan of snow, but my boys sure like it. We broke out all the snow gear, and discovered it is a good thing I ordered a no snow snuggler I can't believe how many times their gloves fell off.
Bryant was having fun shoveling trails all over the yard. The snow wasn't good packing snow for snowmen so we just made paths with the shovels. Conner enjoyed eating the snow, and I was sure to inform him to only eat white snow. Conner was happy until a bunch of snow fell off the roof, and got him where he was sitting eating the snow.


Conner enjoying his hot cocoa after the cold fall.

4 comments:

Kim said...

AAAwww. Hi Nicole! Sad that you live next door and I have to visit you on your blog :). We're happy for James and his new adventure (and Worthy is jealous!) Good luck and Merry Christmas.

Nan said...

Cute pictures! We had to have hot cocoa after our snow play also.

CK Black Family said...

Love the snow (love the hot cocoa even more)! And, ARE YOU KIDDING ME - you got a Wii from your work party????? We are DEFINITELY in the wrong field - for shure!

Jenelle said...

These are great. I especially love the party, sounds like more fun than anyone should have sober. Feel free to stop by our blog anytime. I am private but just email me and I'll let you in. jenellelacy@yahoo.com