

Bryant loves school, and when he actually stays he sure learns alot.
Conner has been watching Bryant go to school for two years, it is so nice to let him go to his own school.


9. Women's volleyball

The reason why this made the list is because of how happy I was I got to play. I wasn't going to play because it was supposed to start right when I had Ethan, but luckily it started late and I got to play. It was so fun, Thanks Candace.
8. Learning how to bottle and can.


I had so much help with this. My grandparents let me come out and helped me can peaches with them, and then Dorene taught me how to do applesause. Two days ago I went up to the Cannery and learned how to can up there, I did my powdered milk, and have already used it:).
7. Bryant learning to ride his bike.

This took a little bit more work than I thought it would be with more James' help then mine he was able to do it. Yeah!
6. Going to Idaho to see Kevin and Liesle, and going to Bear World.



This was such a fun trip. If any of you have ever seen me at a zoo you would have loved to see me surrounded by bears, I wanted to roll down my window so bad.
5. Starting the blog.

I love blogging because I feel like it is a great way to keep intouch, and even beter I don't feel bad about not journaling anymore.
4. Joining the Twilight band wagon.


I loved these books, but missed my family. I have never made it through a series of books like that. I also went to the premier of the movie with Brooke and Kristen, and sat with Candace and her friends. Candace is the reason why we even got tickets so thanks again Candace. By the way movie wasn't that great, friends were awesome, they made it so much fun.
3. Softball team improving 600%

This is the second year we played with this team, they are the funnest. I put them together to just have fun. The first year we didn't win any games, but we had a blast. This year we won six (I think), and found out it is also fun winning:).
2. James' new job with Eagle Air Med.

James started about 3 weeks ago and is loving it. He is doind alot with the transition and is looking forward to the future with Eagle Air. They all have treated him so good.
1. Ethan being born.


This is hands down the best thing that happend this year. He is such a wonderful member of our family. He has the best personallity and is such a good baby. I love that he is such a mama's boy (don't worry I know I won't always love it) he lights up when ever I see him. He is an amazing addition to our family.



4 comments:
I loved catching up on your blog. sounds like you had a great Christmas. Wish we could have come, but we ended up having a really great time here with just our family. I wouldn't trade that time we had for anything. It was one of those great Christmas's for us.
What a great idea. This may be another one I steal from you. You are so stinkin' creative. It's great to keep in touch via the blog...heaven forbid we actually travel the 6 blocks to eachothers' home...life is too dang busy! We do need a girl's night/afternoon sometime in the near future!
That is a cool Idea Nicole! Love the pic of all your boys! so funny!
Is that cat Kate's? I want it to leave my house! It runs in everytime I open my door and gets on my counters- eww! lol. I'm not as nice of a mom as her either cuz I want it gone! haha
Nicole, I found your blog through Nan's and just wanted to let you know what a great job you did on your talk today. What a great subject and you are such a great example to all of us. I always see you being such a great mom, spending time with your kids swimming, hiking, playing outside, riding bikes. You really are one of those people who seem to be enjoying your journey. Thanks for the inspirational talk. Oh and it was fun checking in on your blog too. What a great idea, posting the top ten highlights of the year. You have an adorable family.
Post a Comment