I had been playing with the idea of donating Chloe's hair, but I kept going back and forth on it. She needed to get it cut, it was down to her bum. Then she saw Tiawana's little girl Olivia do it, and she was all in. After researching we donated to Pantene Beautiful Lengths.
We had to get a picture in her Rapunzel dress.
Look at all that hair. She liked the cut, and she looks so cute with it, and I am glad she donated it, and wanted to help another little girl. I am not going to lie, I miss her long hair, and some times I regret it, but I think it was a great thing, and I know it will grow back, I really can't wait.
I'm so proud of you Chloe!
Marcia Cardon Bluth Cutie!
Britney Anglesey Oh she is so big!! And what a doll!
Amber Mower She looks adorable!!
Heather Lyman Beautiful!! I love the cut!
Keri Brown Jensen You are brave I for sure would have cried! LOL
Hollie N Chris Warner Awesome
Shawn Schaffer Johnson Beautiful! Love the cut and kindness! So adorable!
Lynnette Johnson Chole is beautiful inside and out. A great lesson for her today. Proud of my girlsm
Laici Adams Shumway Cute! She looks so grown up.
Catherine Kirk Way cute
Cheryl Francom Wheeler She is such a sweetie. Her haircut is so cute too!
Cheyna Shumway Palmer So cute either way!!
Cheyna Shumway Palmer Can she donate it to bryir? We will probably never get this day!
Lou Mueller Absolutely cute as can be...and the haircut's pretty good too.
Ginger Snyder Brave girl. I'm thinking about chickening out. We should have done it together so she could give me moral courage.
Sandra Dutson Cute as a button.
Lindsay Nielson You fared well Nicole. Well done. Hahahaha! She's gorgeous!
Nicole Johnson Francom Hollie N Chris Warner we donated it to pantene beautiful lengths after researching it. Ginger Snyder are you going to donate your hair? I could come take pictures and walk you through it.
Alicia Black It looks adorable!!! Good job to the both of you.
Nicole Ivins Holliday Good for her. I think every little girl should have a bob haircut. So cute!!
Luanna Black She looks so cute! What a special thing to do.
Roxann Frost Good for you Chloe!
Becky Francom Acton Such a doll!
Eva Workman She looks so dang cute! What an awesome thing to do Chloe
Patricia Nielson She is so cute. Crazy that's her first cut.
Geraldine Osborn She does look really cute but I am kind of sad because she had such pretty hair and it was always fixed so cute! It makes he look older. Love you Chloe!





No comments:
Post a Comment