New Years Eve was very uneventful, and that's OK. Our friends France and Lindsay were moving :(, so we watched there adorable little boys Sam and Bennet. We love these little guys so much, I'm not happy they moved, but I hope everything goes well for them.
James and I went over to France and Lindsay's to pick some things up that we bought, and stayed a little longer to help them tie up some lose ends. They are great friends and we are going to miss them. Lindsay and I became really close in the few months they were here, and by the time they left it was harder then I thought it would be. I do feel that they will be life long friends, and I really hope to visit them in Texas in the future.
When we got home to our awesome kiddos who were so good to watch the movie and even take care of Owen (he woke up), we broke open the sparkling cider which we drank in fancy cups of course, and then we played board games, (Chloe put herself to bed during this), counted down, and went to bed. Hope 2015 will be grand. Hey I am getting caught up on my blog, and that was one of my goals.






No comments:
Post a Comment