Thursday, January 8, 2015

Fall Family Pictures! (Oct. 11, 2014)

We wanted to get some pictures done at Camp Jackson in the Fall because it is so beautiful.  Our family, along with Tiawana's, Beth's, Jewels', and Michelle's families all went up to take pictures, and then we all brought soups to eat afterwards.  It was way fun, and Brooke did a great job.

The whole family, I am so blessed.  So glad we remembered Javin Bear. 

Love my kiddos, they are the cutest.

Look how handsome and big my oldest son is.  He really is a good looking boy.  I always say he is the perfect oldest child because he is such a great example to his younger siblings. 


I swear these pictures made Conner look so much older.  He looks so great in all of them. Not only is he good looking, but he also is so kind.  I am blessed with handsome sons.


Oh my!  There is a reason this guy gets away with so much.  Look at that adorable smile. He is the cutest little boy, he is going to grow up to be so good looking.


Yes, Yes, Yes!  We are worried about when this beauty grows up.  She already is the only girl, and then she looks like this, plus she is a little boy crazy already...ahhhhhh!  I sure love having her to go to lunch with.


I LOVE these little chubby cheeks, coupled with that smile. He has all of our hearts, and all of us love making him smile.  He is so dang cute.


I love this man, and the beautiful family we have made together.  I am a lucky woman.

OK!  I will just say it. I have the cutest kids ever.






\







No comments: