My little preemie is 6 months old! I can’t believe 6 months ago he was in the NICU, and now look at him. He weighs 18.2 lbs. and is 27.5 in. long. He got his first two teeth this week, first on Monday, then today which I noticed during the Dr. appointment. I was told during the appointment we need to put him down more so he can start sitting up better, and roll more. We tried to give him more floor time today, but all the kids keep picking him up. I’m not going to lie, I love holding him too. We all love him so much, he brings a lot of happiness into our home.
Lynnette Johnson Aah..Owie! He is spoiled but so worth it.
Kristin Smith Black Such a cutie! I see a lot of Chloe in him!
Brione Price So cute!!
JoJo Whatcott So cute!!
Lindsay Nielson What a stud!!!
Patrick N' Jewels Parsons He is such a bruiser! I love him too! He is a sweetie!
Mercedes Lara Orellana · Friends with James Francom
Que bonito hns
So nice HNSShawn Schaffer Johnson ADORABLE!Marcia Cardon Bluth Little cutie!






No comments:
Post a Comment