The last two days of our trip we went to Lego Land! I am so glad we went. All our kids loved it. We read that it was geared towards children between the ages of 4 and 11, and so this was really the best time to take all the kids. Hopefully we can take Owen someday, and the others won’t be annoyed with having to go because they are all older. We got a deal where we bought one day and we got the second day free, so we did one day at Lego Land, and the second at their water park.


Chloe did so good driving this car. She was the best in the group, the others weren't doing well at all.
This ride makes me sick just looking at it. Which is why I got the pictures.
We went in to the Lego Movie set and this girl was there having the little kids sing, "Everything is Awesome." We got Chloe to do it no problem. I didn't even try with Ethan because I didn't think he would want to, but he went over by himself and started singing, which is why I only had one picture, I wasn't ready for it. They both did great, and were the cutest.
Picture with Emmit. Check out him doing "bull horns" on Bry. Hehehe! We didn't notice till we got home and looked at the pictures.
I can't even describe how amazing all the lego buildings were. It was amazing.
I lost my hat I was wearing sometime in the mid morning. After I looked at pictures I think it was good I lost it. I told James we should go back and find it, he didn't seem to concerned. Later he tells me it was not very cute. I said why didn't you tell me earlier how bad it was? He responds, "Do you not have a mirror". Well it helped keep me cool. :)
Chloe and Ethan loved riding these horses. They weren't too exciting, but whatever.
We all loved the Star Wars the best. They were really AWESOME! Conner is so animated in all of the pictures. I love it.
The next day we went to the water park. It was OK. they waited too long to let people go down the big slides (really 30 sec. between people), so we didn't really do much there. But in the actual lego land they had a little water park that was my kids favorite. I loved it to. I just sat and took care of Owen while the kids ran around and played. It was very stress free and relaxing.
After a fun long day of playing you just want a hot and ready pizza. I think this was one of my kids favorite meals. :)



























No comments:
Post a Comment