Thursday, January 1, 2015

My Happiest Place on Earth... Sea World! (Aug. 27)

I love Sea World so much, because I love watching the dolphins, and killer whales so much.  We even got a deal because it was their 50th anniversary. We went early and as far in the park as they would let us go before it opened so we could ride the popular rides first, which we are glad we did because it got busy fast.  Chloe and Ethan loved the rides.  Ethan even went on the Manta Roller Coaster with James.




While James and Ethan went on the Manta, the rest of us went to the Pet Rules show.  Afterwards we were able to pet this kangaroo.  Don't mind the others in the pictures.

The kids thought these mirrors were so funny.


During the Dolphin show Chloe, Ethan, Conner, and I all set in the very front.  I couldn't believe how wet we got, (I know we were warned).  Our eyes were hurting from the salt water. But they were pretty good sports.

Killer Whales!

We ended the day with one last ride on the Sky Lift. It was great.  

I did get a dolphin to come to us at the Dolphin Encounter.  I tried every noise I could, and finally one came over when I blew air, and vibrated my lips like a horse.  It even made the noise back.  No picture sadly :(, we were too busy enjoying the moment.
Love Sea World!

No comments: